Thursday, August 14, 2008

Intel(ligence) Brings in the Money



I'm getting a little too excited about these charts. Anyways, here's Intel. Looks like it may be headed for a pull back. Stoch shows overbought conditions. It is coming up to resistance and it is already starting to retreat. I'd short around 24 and follow with a stop. I bet it could get down to ~23.50 (or lower) if it cannot maintain 24.50 and after that 25. I'd be surprised if it could sustain 25 without some more volume; however, the weekly chart shows a stochastic that is yet to be overbought. It's nearing it. And the weekly candle is still rising. The MACD for the daily chart is hitting the levels that it did before the last drop. But, as always keep good stops.



I am not a professional financial adviser by any definition of the term. Please do your own analysis before buying or selling anything in the market.
StumbleUpon

No comments: