Sunday, January 4, 2009

Disclaimer

I'm an amateur day and swing trader. I get my information from many talented people on the web (some shown in the links section), and through my own blood, sweat, and tears. Because of that, and the fact that I have only been doing this since March 2008, I strongly encourage you to do your own research before placing any money into the stock market. Unless of course you want it to be like roulette (Russian, perhaps?); in which case, ignore my posts and welcome to Vegas!

Basically...
Take responsibility for your own investments and trades. I am an amateur and make no guarantees and give no advice. This is for my own education and entertainment. If you want to use any information found here, please ask an acredited financial adviser who can legally suggest strategies. Thank you.
StumbleUpon