Monday, December 29, 2008

~22 Pips

I have trouble holding onto a trade after I hit 10 pips. I get a little anxious, even though, as with these trades, I could have easily combined the two into one and held out for another 10, perhaps even 20. With the spreads being 3.2 or so (what happened to my 1.8-2.5?; I rarely can get filled at those spreads anymore) I have a major incentive to setup and hold on. For those two trades I basically paid a 6.4 pip, or a 30%, commission. Positive, yet awful.
StumbleUpon

5 comments:

Charlie G. said...

Just signed up to follow you on Twitter and thanks for the link to Buy on the Dip, looks like a great site, good stock leads.

Complacent Panda said...

He's a cool, smart guy. If you're following me on twitter, you better follow him! =D

Dinosaur Trader said...

Hey, blog looks great, btw. You even have a fancy advertisement up... swanky!

-DT

Complacent Panda said...

Thank you DT =) I've been trying to promote your article on digg with some success. "Befriending" a lot of people, anyway. Take care.

Dinosaur Trader said...

I noticed, and thank you!

-DT