Monday, December 1, 2008

Some Good

Well, the markets are moving in the directions the charts pointed; but, I didn't pull the trigger and buy puts. I was hoping the market would open at the closing prices from Friday, or at least closer than a 2%+ drop. My hesitancy took hold. When playing with virtual money, however, I did manage to pull ahead =). Go over to Stock Insight if you'd like to put in your own option or stock pick.

Also, if you want a free $25 forex trading account, check out this link. I signed up last week, and received my free $25 deposit today. It's fun, and if you don't want to trade the money (which is good charting practice), you can always take the $10 fee and have them mail you a check for $15 (after trading in and out the few required times).
StumbleUpon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Webmaster please contact me! I have a great idea.
Thanks.

Complacent Panda said...

Hello. I don't know exactly who you are or how to contact you.

The "great idea" sounds amazing though. I love great ideas ;)

But seriously, leave some more info or some contact info and I'll try to get back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.