Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how

"But tell me: how did gold get to be the highest value? Because it is uncommon and useless and gleaming and gentle in its brilliance; it always gives itself. Only as an image of the highest virtue did gold get to be the highest value. The giver’s glance gleams like gold. A golden brilliance concludes peace between the moon and the sun. Uncommon is the highest virtue and useless, it is gleaming and gentle in its brilliance: a gift- giving virtue is the highest virtue."

- Friedrich Nietzsche
StumbleUpon

1 comment:

Michelle Boswell said...

I enjoyed your site and I would love to speak with you about possibly working together to help us both
be more successful and make you more money, without you having to lift a finger. If you are interested in speaking please give me a call. We have a lot of great material that I think your readers would appreciate you introducing to them. I can set you up with a staff membership of our products first so that you can see what we have to offer. Best of all this is not costing you a thing in fact every month you will make extra money

Do you work with any strategic partnerships? If you have a chance you could send me over your ad rates as well as some traffic statistics.
I know you are busy but if you have a chance take a look at our site www.ino.com and let me know what you think.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Michelle Boswell

Partner Relations
www.ino.com
1800-538-7424 ext-128